Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Re-do Christmas.

Blogger Challenge at Scrapbook.com

The best Christmas I have had was Christmas 2005. It was the first Christmas in 8 years that my dad was home with us as he is usually working away.

Mum, dad, Peter (DH) and myself (and bubba in tummy) went to the beach where we had the traditional lunch (chicken, ham, turkey) with prawns, oysters and salad.

After lunch we sat under the trees and had dessert and a drink, which at this point I didn't know I was pregnant then after we had enough, we came home and ate more, drank more and watched DVDs.

It was that special that we are planning another beach Aussie Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas Girls.

1 comment:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

sounds like a totally terrific christmas! thanks for sharing!!

(by the way.. notice you had a typepad account.. you can post there if it's easier for you! :)