Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Wishlist...

Scrapbook.com Blogger Challenge.

This Christmas, the one thing I wanted was to go visit my husband's family for Christmas to sho off my little girl, then Peter's nana got diagnosed with liver and bowel cancer so we really want to go down now.

My material wishlist is:
* iPod Nano- to store my images on.
* Albums for my scrapbooking.
* Tim tam gift pack.
Tim tams are chocolate biscuits and are too die for. Lol
In the gift pack, you get 2 coffee mugs, a packet of tim tams and a packet of Vittoria coffee. Yummo.

Merry Christmas girls.

1 comment:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

oh i hope you get the ipod nano... i got one for my birthday and i LOVE it (even works to keep my two year old entertained while we are in a store!!)

the biscuits sound to die for!

i hope you get to see your family like you wish! :)