Sunday, October 01, 2006

Guest Design Team Work....

Guest Design Team work.... for Scrapbook Dreamer.

As I am September Guest Design Team member, I got sent a huge pack of baby girl papers and embellishments so I had fun creating a frame for Scott (my father-in-law), a canvas for Lillee's room and a beautiful layout about Lillee.

I still have more papers from the pack so will be creating more and uploading it too. So check out the gallery at Scrapbook Dreamer and chat with the girls there, they are all so nice.

Laura has great products in the shop and great prices too.

The frame was a How-to tutorial so there are step by step details on the forum.



Scrapbook Dreamer is looking for design team members now so check out the details on the main page of the shop: Scrapbook Dreamer DT

Here is a link to my gallery so you can see more of the creations I made with my pack:
Scrapadel's Gallery.



Thanks for looking at my work and thanks for all the comments.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

What gorgeous pretty work Mel!!! Looks like you ar going to need a good supply of "L"s though! With an Alex, Emily and Nicholas I go through them too! LOL

christina said...

WOW!!!! Those are beautiful LO's

Andrea said...

Loving all your fab layouts! She is such a cutie pie!