Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Angel...


I know Im a bad mother but I brought Lillee some Angel wings.... well they are really butterfly wings from the discount shop so I could take a photo and i might use it on our Christmas cards.I had to get Peter to hold the wings up so I could still see her face.I have started a new blog.... Through Our Eyes. This will replace Adel's Creations as I have uploaded all my layouts into a gallery there and it will be mostly a blog about Lillee.I have started this as most of our family and friends live interstate and this is a great way to let them know how much she has grown and share photos so if you want to check it out, the link is in my link side bar.Feel free to leave a comment, I will upload photos and post message daily (I hope, Lol)

5 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Hi mel, As you know I've been offline for a bit, so I missed Lillee's birth. Congrats to you both. She's really lovely.

christina said...

ohh that is a beautiful photo, and no you aren't a bad mom for doing it LOL. she is soooooooo beautiful

Anthea said...

gorgeous Photo Mel!!!

BethJ said...

Mel, she is just divine! So cute!

Anonymous said...

mel that is absolutely gorgeous!!!! if you are a bad mum for the angel wings i would hate to think of what i am... i constantly buy "dress ups" for photos lol