Sunday, September 24, 2006

L for Lillee.

Here is a photo of Miss Lillee with her big L. I am working on a canvas for her door using her Making Memories Monogram. I wanted to get a photo of it next to her to show how big the letter is.

The monogram canvas is part of my Guest DT creations for Scrapbook Dreamer. I was honoured to be chosen as the September Guest Design Team member.

I have also completed my "How-to" tutorial and now am working on my layout.

I love this photo of Lillee and Peter, how relaxed they both look.

Just wanted to say, Anthea, Shane and boys we are thinking of you and praying for strength for the funeral tomorrow.

If there is anything we can do for you, you know where we are.

7 comments:

Kelley said...

Mel she is just so darn cute!!! You have to show us more pics!! I just love looking!!!
Dont forget to send me some too when you have a chance!!

christina said...

OHHH MEL she is sooooo beautiful. I miss my kids being that little. that L is huge LOL and i can't wait to see the finished product.

lynn wood said...

hi mel,she is sooo cute!!
love the photo's can't wait to see the finished monogram

Francine Burgess said...

just wanted to say your baby girl is just soo gorgeous mel,,,and she looks so wise in your photos...very knowing,,,beautiful.congrats also on getting so far with your challenges at scrapbook swede...you did really well...so hows mother hood treating you?...looks like baby is thriving and dad seems very happy and relaxed too..cant wait to see more pics...making me clucky girl...lol

Anonymous said...

Mel she is just adorable.. cant wait to see the canvas and that BIG L that you are doing..

Anonymous said...

Love the photo and a very clever way to see in the future how small she actually was

Anthea said...

thankyou guys.

she is adorable! and Pete looks like the proud Dad!