Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Layouts Created.





















These are the layouts I created this weekend.

We had a cyber crop over at Scrap Needs. For the 1 hour timed challenge I created the Remember LO and won first prize (for finishing first) and won myself a set of the Heidi Swapp foam Stamps.

Then over at Scrap Street we also were having a cyber fair and I created the Scrap Street LO and the So this is Love LO.

The LO titled "Scrap Street" is about my excitement of being published in the Scrap Street Ezine (online magazine).

I have a LO titled Sweet Girl due to be published in November.

If you want a great laugh and a great time chatting and scrapping, check out the Scrap Street link.

All the girls there are amazing, some I know from Scrapbook Dreamer but most I have only met.

Well my new post will have a photo taken with my new camera. I got my Canon Rebel yesterday and I am having a great time playing around with it.

The photos come out so crisp and bright.

Thank you for all the comments. Unfortunatly, I was eliminated from DT Survivor but i am happy to make it as far as I have.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the Layouts Mel!
I'm going to miss not working with you on the team at Scrapbooking swede! :(

anywho...congrats on the publishing of a layout! and enjoy your new camera, I'm sure lilee will be the subject of most of your shots :)

Ali Russell said...

Mel, the layouts are gorgeous and so is that beautiful baby girl of yours!! Keep scrapping and keep inspiring!!
Chat soon
Ali x

Anonymous said...

lovely layouts mel.
you are inspiring.
congratulations on the LO.