Saturday, September 09, 2006

Tagged by Alanna.

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
I have always admired Audrey Hepburn for her beauty, classy attitude and talent so I would have to say her.

2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
Being German, I'd have to say Hitler or a Nazi.

3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?
These are really hard questions. I think I would have to say Father Chris Riley, who I admire for his work with homeless youth in Australia. I'd be very proud to say he was a relative (if only I could).

4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?
My grandmother Mabel Lillian, she was mums mother and my daughter's namesake. My aunty said nana would have been proud to have a great grand-daughter named after her. Unfortunalty she passed away when mum was 17 so i never got to meet her but have heard so much about what a wonderful lady she was.

5. Tag five others.
Anthea, Francine, Tess, Karen Haywood and Penny.
Have fun girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment on your blog. I am Susan (smiles1965), a friend of Cass' and a member of the scrapping web site Scrap Pile.

Congratulations on your beautiful new daughter. She looks adorable. I love her name. I hope your settling into a routine and having fun.

Love this first layout you have made about her. It's very pretty with that paper and all the pink.

I just wanted to say I agree totally with your comment of being proud to be related to Father Chris Riley. I also admire all the work he does as well. Where would Australia be without him!

Have a wonderful day and a fun week end:)