Monday, August 07, 2006

21 Day Challenge...

When I was reading Beth's blog today, I was reading about the 21 day challenge by Rhonna Farrer.

I have decided to join this idea and my habit I want to break is that I take my scrapbooking for granted. I know this sounds like a weird habit to want to break but I want to focus on technique and doing each LO for quality not quantity.

So each day for the challenge, I want to focus on learning new techniques and how I can apply them to my pages. I am not going to burden myself with a goal like I want to get published because this is about me and my time.

I want to learn to journal more, like my handwriting more (my Heidi Swapp book is ordered) and I want to work with the photographs and products more.

I am loving the LOs I did on the weekend. The handcut LOs took me half a day but the effect was so worth it so thats what I want to do more of. Even if I only get 1 LO done a week, I am not going to scrapbook just to quickly get the photos on paper, Im going to do it to create a master peice.

So tomorrow, I am going to alter an ideas book then on Thursday I will buy a spiral bound journal to write in then I can start my 21 day challenge.

I hope I can do this. Mel

3 comments:

BethJ said...

GOODLUCK MEL!!!!!!!

Suse said...

You go Mel - you can do it - I know you can!!!

Robyn said...

You always push yourself into knew things..I applaud you and admire you.