Monday, August 14, 2006

Loving the postie. Lol



Don't you love the postie when he is nice to you.

Today my postie dropped in my Heidi Swapp Love your Handwriting book that I brought from Scrap World.

Not only that but the Rebekkah Erickson frames I won in the mini cyber crop and my order from Scrap Heap.

Love the look of this book and can't wait to try out some of the exercises.

Thanks for the comments girls, I had to laugh at your comment Fran about telling Peter to do what I say in labour.

I will keep you updated and post when I have bub.

Until tomorrow, stay safe and take care, Mel.

7 comments:

Kelley said...

OMG - Im so jealous!! I want that book! Lucky girl!! Have fun playing with it!!
And hurry up and have that baby already!!! I wanna see photos! LOL!

Suse said...

Is it that time already Mel?? I thought you had a bit longer! Hope it comes soon - how exciting!
Plus I am super jealous abouit the book - that is the only one I ever really wanted!!!

scrapadel said...

Ive got just under 2 weeks to go Suse.

Anthea said...

I WANT THAT BOOK!!!!!

LOL, have fun with it wont you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,

just wanted to wish you and Peter all the best for bubs arrival... emotions will be all over the place... but its the best day of your life... enjoy it!

take care and best wishes

Libby xxx

Miss H said...

Oh you're gonna love that book. Read it before the class as I use Heidi Techniques for my handwritting stuff :) Oh I'm feeling bad, I want your bub to come so you're out of pain, but I want it to come after wednesdays class, Oh I'm excited.

Andrea said...

I wish I had that book :) a girl can dream!