Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Good news about bub.

I went to the doctors today for a check-up and he said bubs engaged and finally head down bum up.

This is great news as I was dreading the possible breech situation, althought I would have done anything to ensure bub arrives safely.

Peters getting nervous and everytime I ring him at work, he thinks its time. Lol

Mum and I are going in to Kmart tomorrow as they finally have a white cot and as the sale starts on Thursday, the lady said we could layby it early. I have been wanting a white cot but couldn't get it in so now Im excited that bubs white theme is going to work.

Well better go, will upload my LOs to Adel's Creations. Just editing to say I completely forgot to upload my LOs so have done them now. I also added my Masters LOs.

Its 10.30pm here and Im buggered so Im off to bed. Pregnancy must be catching up with me now. Talk soon.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow Mel not long now and your precious bubba will be here with us!!

Thinking of you!
Love Chrissy xx xx

Jo said...

Good news about bubba. Hope you are feeling well. Don't do to much, you need to rest.

Good Luck.

Jo.

Miss H said...

Oh not long now Mel :)!!

Your Masters stuff looks great, you have some beautiful pieces there :)

Praying for a speedy & safe birth :)

Lara said...

look forward to reading some 'birth news' here in the next couple of weeks. Hope it all goes well! (love your banner!)