Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day 2...



Day 2. Mum came around today and we scrapbooked. We both did a bit of sewing on our pages and they looked excellent.

My technique today involved tracing my flower mask onto white cardstock, cutting it out then colouring it by mixing Perfect Pearls with texture paste and painting it on. For the stem I used green and brown chalk.

I then added some flowery fuzzy rubons which is a technique mastered in itself Lol. I hate rubbing them on but love the texture and effect you get from them.

I will upload tomorrow when I take a good photo of it. Well I better start on my other LO that I am planning. Using photos from Claudia's 1st birthday. Will edit this post tomorrow with the Blossom LO.

Night girls, Mel.

Editing to add my Layout- not the best photo as it is overcast here and I blurred out her face for privacy.

7 comments:

BethJ said...

Oh Mel - I cant wait to see the layout!!!

Francine Burgess said...

Hi mel..your so good to be doing a challenge like this..learning new scrapping skills and techniaues is a way cool challenge..look forward to seeing more great layouts!

Anthea said...

lovely LO Mel, good luck on the 21 day challenge!

Karen said...

Lovely LO Mel!

Do tell me... when are you due???.. you would't have long to go now would you. I have 9.5 weeks and counting! HAHA

Alicia Barry said...

The flowers look great.

Robyn said...

This is gorgeous...love how you have used the mask.

scrapadel said...

Karen, I am due in 2 weeks. August 27th.