Saturday, August 12, 2006

Still here. Lol

Hi girls, just wanted to let the girls at Memories and More know that Im still in one piece and have been busy scrapbooking instead if chatting.

I had to get my Embellished DT entry finished and it took longer than expected so I had to limit my chatting time to finishe the entry.

Sorry for giving you a jump but I wish I was in hospital too. The last 3 days have been so painful, I have been aching from head to toe, getting pressure pains down south and pains in my lower belly.

Im hoping to have bub soon. Lol

Thanks for the wishes and thoughts girls, its nice to be missed.

6 comments:

Anthea said...

glad to hear you are still in one piece Mel, but hurry up and have Jr already!!! LOL

look after yourself!

Unknown said...

Bugger about the aches and pains but they will all be worth it very soon!! As Anthea said....hurry up already girl! I wanna see some baby pics to gush over!! LOL Take care girl :)

Rachael said...

we were worried about you LOL.
keeping fingers crossed it will come quickly!!!

Francine Burgess said...

oh Mel..hope your all packed and ready to go,,few words of advice as im sure youve had plenty...
take all pain relief offered and all that is not offered and when that husband of yours asks in a panicky voice in the middle of the labour:
"what do i do??"
you tell him
"everything i say!!!!"...lol
good luck and cant wait to see bubby pics!

Kirst said...

I'm glad to hear that you've been keeping yourself busy, but sorry to hear that you are in a bit of pain. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Thanks for letting us know that you're okay.

K xx

lisa said...

LMAO I was dropping in to make sure you were ok!!! and of course to see if we were Cyber Aunties yet :) Good Luck and I'll tell you what the midwife told me... "Honey, when they offer you free drugs & they're this good... you take 'em!" Anyways, best wishes for a speedy delivery can't wait for pics :)
:o) Lisa xx