Monday, August 28, 2006

Blogger is playing up.



I think Blogger is playing up on me. When I open my blog it doesn't show anything.

I hope you girls can read it.

Well Im still here, waiting patiently for bub, Peter is not though. Everyday he has a stern talking to bub to tell bub its time to come out. Lol

This is a 6x6 canvas I did at Shop and Crop, they had a cyber crop on Friday night and we did this Father's Day canvas in a class with Sally Donovan. I love this canvas, the whole canvas was so easy to make and i think it looks great.

Well better be off to bed, Im hoping you girls can see this.

5 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

Oh this is gorgeous Mel..really love this..your work is looking amazing!!

Karen said...

Gorgeous canvas Mel.. I still check in everyday to see if you have had bubs yet!...
Now... does Peter know how to update on your blog so he can let us all know when bubs arrives? Soo excited for you guys!!!

Rest up ok and take care!

Anonymous said...

Love the canvas great work
Baby will come soon hopefully in time for Fathers Day
Take Care

scrapadel said...

Karen, he doesn't know how so I might have to update when I get home.

Anonymous said...

Love your canvas Mel. It will be a great keepsake too.

Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous baby daughter. She looks absolutely beautiful. Enjoy her,they grow up so quickly.

Karen (Scraper 25)