Sunday, August 20, 2006

Great news and an update.


Just thought I would update the photos of my belly. These were taken today so I am exactly 39 weeks.

Mum took the one of Peter and I and Peter took the one of me alone.

Good news. Over at Scrapbook Dreamer, they had a Guest Design Team call. I was emailed today to say I am Septembers Guest Design Team member. This is an American store so I am very excited to be part of the team for a month.

Laura even asked me if I wanted to pick what supplies I recieve but I said Id love to get a surprise and get a pack right out of my comfort zone. Can't wait to recieve my pack and start.

Today was mums birthday so we baked her a Roast chook and baked vegies, also a chocolate cake for dessert and choc chip cookies for a snack. It was a great day and we all had fun.

Will post a LO tomorrow, been very slack this weekend. It has been busy but also with the pains last night, scrapbooking was the last thing on my mind last night. Lol

Thanks for the comments girls, I really appreciate them.

11 comments:

Karen said...

Oh wow Mel... look at you! Your looking so radiant! you look good girl!
How exciting... cant wait for bubs to arrive and get to see pics!! ONe week to go...good luck and make sure you rest up!

Anonymous said...

Mel that belly is looking fine:)
not long now....*fiona*

Alicia Barry said...

Great photos Mel. Wont be long now. Congrats on the guest spot.

Chrissy said...

Oh wow not long to go now Mel!! Have you organised for hubby or someone to let us all know when bubs is here?

Getting exciting now!! :-)
Take good care of you and your precious bubba bump!
Chrissy xx

Miss H said...

Wow that is great news on the guest DT spot Mel!!!

And not long now till you meet bubby :)

Jo said...

I love the photos. Congratulations on the Guest Spot. I hope you like the pack they send you. Not too long to go now. Sending you {{{{{labour}}}}} vibes. Nice ones though. Just think of the end result.

Good Luck.

Jo.

Anonymous said...

Not long now Mel!!! You do look radiant ~ can't wait to see the bubba photos too! We're all counting down the days.... Good Luck and Take care

Love Charmane

Anonymous said...

WOW Mel, bub should be here soon, if not already!

Best of luck and I hope things go well. :D

Lara said...

congrats Mel! Wonder what's in your pack - hope you aren't too busy with baby to scrap :-)

Anonymous said...

No update for a week Mel! I hope this means you have a beautiful baby in your arms. :)

Chris Millar said...

Any day now I'm sure!! Congrats on the US guest DT spot Mel!!!