Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Scrap Space.



This is my scrap area. Peter helped me rearrange it the other day so I had a permanent home for the sewing machine.

Top left photo is my scrapbooking table. The $1600 dining room table that I begged Peter to buy, and as we weren't using it, I pinched it.

Peters concerned I'll put an eyelet through it, Lol.

Bottom left is my sewing machine table, I pinched the computer table so Peter is using the smaller table.

And the right hand side picture is my tower that I brought from my LSS, it holds my prima stand, my paints and all my other supplies, and my 4 paper racks that are looking bare as I sold all my papers that I didn't really like.

So this is my creation area, love it all as its not cramped but its cozy.

I am heading over to Adel's Creations to add my latest 2 LOs and BTP item I made, so if you want to have a look, the link is on the right.

Until tomorrow, stay safe.

9 comments:

Anthea said...

oooo I remember that tower!!

looks great Mel, just wait till bub can climb!! things will become more interesting, to say the least!!
LOL

off to check out your latest creations

Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

lol @ Anthea's comment above! I was just thinking the same thing. You will have to keep everything up nice and high for the next ummmmm ... 4 YEARS! :)

scrapadel said...

Peter said when bub starts to crawl, we will either put a gate up or move me into to share his room.

I agree with babies and putting things in their mouths, so I will be extra careful.

Miss H said...

Great space Mel :) Ah gotta love dining room tables for scrapping. Even though I made my scrap space I keep gravitating back to my dining room table LOL. Just love your banner, beautiful photos of you and Peter & great creations you've been doing!!

Shelley said...

Love your space Mel! Am loving that pic of Orlando (is it?) on the wall too :p

Shelley :)

Anonymous said...

great set up Mel....and later you can set up a play pen for the little tacker!
*fiona*

Unknown said...

Oh your space looks fabulous Mel!!
so organised!!

BethJ said...

Was there scrap stuff in that photo? All I could see was Orlando..... mmmmmmmm........

Robyn said...

Hey you are so organised..want to come up and organise me??? When you get posted you will have to put down 2 children so you can get a scrapping room! LOL