Monday, August 28, 2006

Challenges at Scrapbook Dreamer.


I am having fun at Scrapbook Dreamer. We are having a month long cyber crop in the style of Back to School. We have been doing Layout challenges along the lines of maths (using top 10 lists on your page), literature (using book titles as page titles) and much more.

I am goign to miss it when it is finished at the end of August.

This is the store that I am guest Designer for in September, check out the link.

The above LO is a mini book I am making to document all the new emotions I will feel as a new mum e.g. fear, scary thoughts, happiness. Its about 6x6 and spiral bound.

I hope you like it.

11 comments:

Alicia Barry said...

Sounds like some fun challenges.

Anonymous said...

ahhh there you are,i thought you may have gone into have bub...i am guessing not long now,good luck with it all mel

Julie said...

your mini book looks gorgeous!! Its a great way to keep track of all your thoughts once bubs comes along

Anthea said...

I can see the blog just fine, mine is playing up on me too, for some reason I have to go into it different now,1 grrrr

lovely canvas Mel!!! and that mini book too, will have to check out your guest spot too!

Anonymous said...

Just checking up on you..... wondering how you are and good luck if I don't speak to you before you have bub.... I was having a feeling you were having bub today.... I'm also thinking you are having a boy.... let's see!!! I love your mini album too ~ make sure you write in it ~ I have pages of journalling in a notebook just have to get it in an album....one day!!! Take care Charmane

Jo said...

I love the mini book. It will turn out just beautiful. Hope you are feeling well.

Jo.

Kelly Slattery said...

Great work!! Just popped in to check if bubs has arrived yet ;o)

Anonymous said...

mel i love the canvas looks fantastic......and the mini book is gorgeous...havn't seen you around the boards so hopfully you are in having the baby ;0)

Jo said...

Twinnies, has Melanie had the baby? I have been checking every day "just in case" Please don't leave me in suspense - confess all. Congratulations to Melanie and Peter. I would love to see some pictures.

Jo said...

Thanks Twinnies. Unfortunately, Mel and I aren't on the same forum boards anymore. I don't know which ones she belongs to now. Thanks for the information.

Julie said...

Love the mini book Mel and that canvas looks greta too.