Monday, August 07, 2006

Broken Wings



This is a LO I did on the weekend of my nephew Jack. The challenge was to use 4 different PPs and 1 had to be floral.

He is such a cutie here, I can't believe he is now 7 years old. Where does the time go?

I had a heap of fun cyber cropping over at Top 50 on the weekend but only did 2 of the 3 challenges.

Thanks to the girls who left comments on my scrapping space, I love it but do miss my room now. Peter has said when bub starts to crawl, we will either install a gate and railing to keep him or her out or I will share Peter's room with him.

Its a scary thought that bub could put buttons in his/her mouth that I drop so we have to be safe than sorry.

I was complaining to Peter about my uncomfortable computer chair so he brought me a new one which is so much kinder on my hips and back. I can actually scrapbook now without being in pain. Gotta love my boy.

Last night, Peter and I went to mum and dads for tea to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary. Wow, 30 years. Well done mum and dad. Peter and I are coming up to our 2nd wedding anniversary in November and 5th 'dating' anniversary in October, wow how the time flies. I told Peter we are taking baby down the coast for the weekend as Im still waiting for my honeymoon. So that should be nice to get away, just the 3 of us.

Well Im heading over to Adel's Creations to add this weekends creations, I did 4 LOs this weekend but will only upload 2 as 1 is for a DT application at Embellished and the other I have uploaded here (Broken Wings).

Thanks for all the comments girls, I really appreciate them. Mel

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hey your scrap space is looking mighty awesome there Mel and you already know how much I love the Broken Wings LO, so special!

Hugs and look after yourself and your beautiful bubby bump!
Love Chrissy xx

Chris Millar said...

Oh Mel, this layout is adorable!! Just brilliant!!!
Congrats to your mum and dad! How wonderful! You're looking so terrific!

Kelley said...

WOW!! Really LOVE that LO - It looks awesome!!
Congrats to your parents on their anniversary too!