Monday, July 31, 2006

Tagged.... your it.

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1) Babysitting (when I was 15, Lol)
2) Waitress
3) Bar Attendant
4) Cashier (Keno and TAB)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:
1) Dirty Dancing
2) White Chicks
3) Grease
4) Titanic

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1) Ghost Whisperer
2) All Saints
3) Prison Break
4) Desperate Housewives

Four Important things to me:
1) My family
2) My health
3) My happiness (and sanity saved from scrapping)
4) My friends

Four Tunes That Play In My Head:
1) The Day you went away
2) Escape
3) Hero
4) Always (have been listening to these songs in the car)

Four Favorite Food Dishes:
1) Anything Chinese
2) Satay Chicken
3) Mexican food (mild side)
4) Subway (my fast food)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1) My Blog
2) Bloglines (easy way to know when my friends have updated their blogs)
3) Scrapbook Dreamer (lots of cyber crops there)
4) My email.

Four Scrap company’s I like:
1) Heidi Swapp
2) Basic Grey
3) Wild Asparagus
4) Lil Davis

Four Favorite Colors:
1) Purple
2) Brown
3) Blue
4) Pink

Four bloggers to tag:
Alanna, Carolyn, Sheree and Penny.

So girls, just copy and paste and fill in your answers.

1 comment:

scrapadel said...

The heading is called a banner, thanks I am going to make a better one when bub arrives.

We have 3.5 weeks till bub is due so yes we are getting a little worried and scared but very excited.