Tuesday, July 25, 2006

35 week pictures.




Mum took these photos the other day when we were over there as I don't have any of the 3 of us. Can I say that?

So there I am big in the picture but not that big IRL.

I wanted to wear this top so i could use Wild Asparagus paper. Lol

Why can I never get my boy to smile in photos? He always looks like a sour puss.

Mum checked out my blog the other night and said she cried at my journalling for the "If I knew then" LO. Glad you liked it mum.

Here is another photo of my belly. Peter couldn't get his hands around my belly anymore, PMSL.


You have to ignore the fact that I have my eyes closed and I have a scar on my belly button. Thats from a blotched naval piercing that got infected.

Well I am going to scrap this photo tonight so will share when i do.

Talk soon, Mel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving that belly Mel:)

Anthea said...

lovely photos Mel!!

must be a Navy thing, cause Shane dont smile either!!!

Francine Burgess said...

gorgeous photos somthing to treasure always!!!! wish i had done that when i was pregnant,,but we are trying again now so i might get another chance..lol..
cant wait to see what you do with them!

Jo said...

You don't look big at all. You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the photos. My DH doesn't smile much in photos either, but you know, when he held our newborns in his arms, his face absolutely lit up, so have someone ready for the photos. I treasure mine.

Keep healthy.

Joanne.