Thursday, July 20, 2006

Getting Big!!!!!


Mum took this photo the other day when i was 34weeks and 4 days. She thinks its cute that my belly button has popped! I don't though.

I couldn't believe how big i looked in this top until she mentioned that it wasn't the top, it was all belly. Im finally popping out.

Its not a good photo of me, Im going to get Peter to take a better one (with my head attached) on the weekend. I have already picked out the top to wear, it matches Wild Asparagus paper. Lol

So here is the latest LO I did, I rescrapped the bikini photo of me because I love it so much. This is the 2nd Everyday Moments LO for the theme of Family.

I am 18 months old in this photo.

Sheree and I have a challenge going on at Shop and Crop to get 20 LOs done before we can shop again. Its a great way to use up our old stash and save a bit of money in the process.

We're going to keep each other honest, I have so much stuff here that I can use so it should be good.

Well goodnight girls, melanie.

10 comments:

Francine Burgess said...

Oh my goodness Mel i thought that was a pic of you , maybe with a bit more weight on..lol..of course its your mum. gee you too look alike..how cool is that!
That layout is amazing,,perfect love it!

Anonymous said...

oh that belly pic is gorgeous.. your making me Clucky LOL.. good luck with the bub on the way...

Off to so some scrapping to get these 20 pages done...

Karen said...

You certainly have popped.... too cute Melanie! Your looking radiant and happy!!!

Lovely Lo ... and I too thought that was you in the pic... but knew you werent chubby in the face... unreal how much you look like your mum! WOW!!

Good challenge... nothing like using up your old stash before shopping for new!

Sara Pearcy said...

Great layout, Mel - you look so very cute.

Wow, love your baby belly.

Good luck with your challenge. I'm doing the same with the Craft Attic... actually, I'm on my second attempt, as I got to about 17 layouts and went shopping!

xx S.

jilly said...

What a gorgeous belly! Love it!

Robyn said...

Wow you are growing! I love the photo though..I admit more of your head would be good but it is such a lovely mummy photo! I also love your LO..you now look so much like your mum did then! Hope you are keeping well..20 Los hey?? Not hard for you! LOL

Anthea said...

wow look at you!!! your getting big!

that is a lovely photo of you and your parents and you have scrapped it well twice! good luck with the album!!

Jo said...

Hi Melanie, I was just thinking the other day how you were. I used to be Scrapgirl on SAM. Congratulations, you are looking radiant. The other ladies have said it all. Gee, you do look like your mum. I did a double take when I first saw the layout.

Bye for now.

Joanne.

Unknown said...

Love that layout girl!! So gorgeous
You and you baby belly look so happy and healthy....good to see :)

Chris Millar said...

Your belly is gorgeous Mel!!! BEst of luck with the next few weeks!