Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday....





Today I got mum on the net. God bless Ebay, Lol and dads wallet. Only joking.


Here are two LOs I did this weekend. The "If I knew then" LO is a case of Jos on Scrap Needs.

The journalling reads:

"If I knew then what I know now… I wouldn’t have been so emotional. I wouldn’t have been so ashamed to tell people why I wasn’t pregnant.

If I knew then what I know now… I wouldn’t have cared what people thought of me, I wouldn’t have been so eager to please and I would have taken time for myself.

If I knew then what I know now… I would be more honest about the way I felt, I mean really felt inside. I would talk about my real feelings a lot more.

But If I knew then what I know now… I wouldn’t know the miracle of life, I wouldn’t know the feeling of overwhelmed happiness of a new creation.

If I knew then what I know now… I wouldn’t thank god everyday for my precious child, for the time I can carry my baby and love and cherish the kicks and movements.

If I knew then what I know now… I wouldn’t have the experience that I do have, the life path and history. I wouldn’t understand how much this really means to me.

I am just glad now that I could walk down that path and know the meaning of life."

Soppy but my story.


The other LO is a challenge LO for the Scrappers Stash cyber crop. Had to use only black, white and grey.

Tomorrow I will upload a photo that mum took of Peter, I and baby (belly).

Scrap and shop challenge: 4/20.

2 comments:

Anthea said...

wheres that photo???? LOL


some more Lovely LOs Mel, and good idea with the LO goal!!

Anonymous said...

gorfeous pic mel,love your bridal layout