Tuesday, July 11, 2006

For Keeps Everyday Moments.


I have decided to enter (or at this stage, complete) the Everyday Moments Album Competition that is run by For Keeps magazine.

I am doing a 12x12 album so i have plenty of room to journal, use lots of photos and also lots of yummy embellishments.


Here is a LO I did of my grandparents wedding day in 1954. I used Junkitz Grandparents Collectionz paper and lots of Heidi Swapp.

1 down 2 to go. Lol

I posted off my Masters Entry this morning, what is a girl like me entering the Masters for? Well purely for a goal of mine to complete the big competitions this year. I know I have no chance in hell at getting selected but at least I have 4 beautiful items that i am happy with.

Bye for now, Mel

4 comments:

Chris Millar said...

This layout is awesome Mel! Good luck with the masters too!!

Anonymous said...

Love that LO Mel - and WOOHOO for you for the masters comp! You go girl!

Mrs Positive said...

Dont say stuff like that Mel... we all have different ideas of what we like.. who knows what SM are looking for... last year I saw some of the stuff they rejected and couldnt believe it.. so we are all in with a fighting chance...

Lib xx

good luck! xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this Mel (but you know that!!)

so good to see you on S&C :o)