Thursday, July 13, 2006

Greetings...

Not much has been happening in my life lately. Have finished the Chatterbox album and posted it away, althought I didn't get an email to confirm its arrival. My friend Karen did, althought I didn't when I submitted my Chatterbox DT work either and everyone else did. I hope it got there, and the Masters are off in the post so the question is What next???

Well, this little girl can't rest for anything so i have been working on a LO for an American competition at Croppin' Paradise.
The competition is called Queen of Paradise and you have to submit 2 LOs. One is a double with the title "If I could turn back time" and the other is a single LO called "Famous Last words".

Although I know I won't get into the second calling, I thought I would submit anyway. The first prize is $500 cash (store credit for international scrappers) and there are scrappers from all over the world entering.

So unfortunalty when I finish my 2 LOs, I can only share when I get knocked out of the running.

So not much happening here, just working on my double LO, which is a heritage LO about how I wish I could turn back time and ask more questions about my heritage, family tree and relatives.

Thanks for the visitors who have kindly left messages for me, I appreciate the visits and the comments.

Well, better be off to bed now, have to visit the doctor in the morning, then have lunch and a cuppa with mum before going shopping with Peter. Talk soon.

Mel.

3 comments:

Mrs Positive said...

Best of bestest luck to you too Mel.. for the Masters & Chatterbox comps ... and I hope your Drs appointment goes well and you're not too uncomfortable at the moment... very exciting days now... your bubs arrival is getting so close...

Enjoy the time to yourself ... you will relish the peace and quiet soon enough LOL!

Lib xxx

Anthea said...

Great LO below Mel! I hpe the DRs goes well, and that everything is fine!!
enjoy your alone time, cause once bub is here you will never be alone again!

good luck with your comps!

oh, my good news? well is a secret till I know, just want to leave you hanging!! LOL

Roz said...

Good luck for all the comps Mel! you are a scrapping machine!

ps. of course you can use the quote off my blog :o)