Monday, July 17, 2006

Grrrr to Blogger.


I have good news and bad news to share.

Firstly a big GRRRRR to blogger. Why? Well last night I thought I would change the appearance of my blog so I did, then blogger deleted the 37 or more links I have. I was devestated as I had to stay up till 1.30am recopying and pasting the links. Bugger I say. So to the Blogger girls, don't try to use a different template to change the colours of your blog. You will lose your links. Lol

And the good news. My Father-In-Law is coming up to meet his grandchild in mid September, this will be the first time my parents meet Scott and the first time we have see him since September 2003. It will be great for Peter to spend some time with his dad again.

Peter and I worked out Peters leave, as the Navy owes him 45 days (9 weeks), he is taking all of Septmeber off work to spend time with me, bub and his mum and dad when they come to visit.

He is starting his leave on the Monday 21st August and going back Monday 2nd October. I'll probably be sick of him by the second week. Lol

Also the wonderful girls over at Blue Bazaar are organising a South Coast crop on Sunday 13th of August out at Jindy Andys Mill so mum and I are going out. I can't wait to meet all the girls that are coming down from Sydney and Wollongong and Tammy that is coming up from Batemans Bay. It will be great to catch up with Fee and Margie again and crop for the day. Its an all day crop, can't wait. Peter thinks its great that he's going to get rid of me for the day too.

Can't wait, thats my last outing (scrapping) before bub as bub is due 2 weeks after the crop.

So I will leave you with my newest LO. Over at The Scrap Heap we had a daily challenge to do a LO without patterned paper so I found this water transfer (the bottom bear) and used that instead of PP, the top bear is a wall paper decoration I got from Spotlight.

That is Jack when he first started to go to Preschool, I think he was 18 months or 2 years. Will have to ask mum. I had fun with the LO, something different.

Talk soon, Melanie.

4 comments:

Anthea said...

lovely LO Mel, good idea too, I couldnt NOT have PP on a LO!!

enjoy these last few weeks, and rest up, cause when bub is here there is no rest!

I hope the visit with the inlaws works out, and that pete gets some goot family time in!

Francine Burgess said...

Hi Mel just been checking out your blog..not long now bet you cant wait to hold that little baby in your arms..will keep an eye on your blog..what date are you due? Loved your teddy layout by the way!
Fran scrapcat

scrapadel said...

Thanks for the comment Fran, I am due on August 27th but mum is hoping I have bub on the 20th as it is her birthday.

Can't wait to meet my son or daughter now.

Karen said...

Nice to hear all is goin well with you Melanie. Lo is gorgeous... and thats a must do to get a last scrap in with the girls before bubs arrives!