Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today's project.



This is a brag book I made today. I made it blue with butterflies so its not gender based.

Inside it, it has plastic sleeves and black paper between each so you can journal about the photo. I have had it sitting in my BTP drawer for about 2 years so thought I'd better alter it.

I am really happy with how it turned out, I was a little worried the Making Memories paint would be too bright but it is great IRL, a bit bright in the photo, darker IRL.

Hope you like it. That is project 7 of 20.

Also Chris Millar told us of a challenge blog, so for the girls doing the scrap 'n' shop challenge, check this out: How much is too much?

Until tomorrow, stay safe. Mel.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Gorgeous book Mel!!
Love the preggy pics too!! Not too much longer now and you will have your own gorgeous bub in your arms!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous book.. i love the colours... thanks for that site address it looks great... i finally scrapped last night so i think im back LOL.. off to scrap some more...

Anonymous said...

love your book mel,...it is so nice to keep a track of things,i have one for each of my kids and it is so handy to flick through when you get the "when did i"questions