Thursday, July 27, 2006

Freestyle LO.



This is a layout I did for a freestyle challenge over at Scrap Needs. Although I had fun with it, I struggled and I think its not me.

The doodling was fun and sanding the photo but it really isn't me. But hey, now Ive tried it, I can be honest and say that.

Although the photo looks like a dog poo, its the yummy double choc chip cookies I cook for Peter.

Well this is number 10 of my 20 project challenge. Halfway there... Peter said as Im a good girl, I can get my sewing machine tomorrow. I put it on layby a month ago and have $170 to pay off it so as Im not spending on scrapbooking this fortnight, thats what Im spending my money on.

So this challenge has worked out well for me.

Well until tomorrow, Mel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree..it is a great layout mel