Saturday, July 15, 2006

Chizzle It tool.


This is for the girls at Shop and Crop that were asking me about the Chizzle It tool. So here is a photo of it, sorry for the blurry photo, its my cheap Kodak digi camera.

There is 6 attachments to the Chizzle It, its battery operated, I am currently using 2 lithum batteries but normal AA batteries would be fine.

In the photo, the first attachment (at the top) is the brush that I use to chalk with, Im sure you could use it to ink as well but it gives a great subtle but interesting effect with chalk.

Next attachment is the buffer, use it to buff photo edges and what ever else, I haven't used it much.

Next attachment is the Embosser, use it to dry emboss on pages.

Next up is the Metal engraver, you can use this to engrave onto metal, wood and whatever else.

Next is the sander, which is the device that I use to sand my chipboard letters. It is so useful as it gets right into the corners and smaller sections of the letter.

The last one is the smaller embosser, once again, I haven't used this one.

So I hope this was helpful girls. I'll have another post for tonight with a LO to share, have completed 2 LOs so far today.

Talk soon, Melanie.

3 comments:

Anthea said...

great tool!!! I love mine! goor for little spots!

happy birthday to Jack too!

cant wait to see your new LOs, and THANKYPU for the congrats! heres hoping it will work out this time! LOL

Chrissy said...

Ok Mel so where are they, I'm a-waiting?!! LOL

Your toy looks veeeery cool!! :-)

jo said...

hi mel, thanks for stopping by my blog :) your sis is a little way from where i live...about 40 minutes i think if she is out near la trobe university...we are closer to the city. had computer probs for the past few weeks...got a new one now, so back on line again :) looking forward to chatting more, jo peterson