Monday, July 17, 2006

New tag.

I stole this tag off Rachel Greig's blog. Lol I know your supposed to wait for someone to tag you but anyway.

1. How old are you? 27 years young. Lol
2. How many kids do you have if any? Currently 34 weeks pregnant with my first, but also 2 if you count fur babies. Xavier (my 10mth old kitten) and Tyson (the boxer).
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? Married
4. What is your occupation? I am a Bar Attendant but am on maternity leave so I say SAHM-to-be.
5. What are your passions? Photography, traveling and scrapbooking.
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? I am a dreamer.
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Yes, I originally wanted to travel more but I met Peter and couldn’t stand the thought of spending 12 months in another country so chose marriage over travel.
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? I am a scrapper, I scrap daily so I can't even estimate the hours, Im always thinking of scrapbooking even when not scrapping.
9. What do you want to do before you die? I want to travel to England, Ireland and Spain with Peter. I want to see my kids grow up and have their children, live life to the fullest.
10. What is your favorite food? I love Chinese and Mexican foods, also fruit and yoghurt and a little chocolate.
11. What is the food you hate the most? Watermelon, it makes me vomit.
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Probably the old falling over in public or putting my foot in it, I have the worst case of foot and mouth disease.
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? The day I married Peter, the day I found out we were pregnant and will be the day my children are placed in my arms.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? I’d like to say clean freak but really as long as the house is clean (not dirty), I really don’t care. The scrapping table is a different matter, it has to be organised and cleaned up after each page.

I now tag Kelley Forrester, Anthea, Carolyn and Alanna.

2 comments:

Anthea said...

thanks for the tag Mel, will get to it in the morning

Francine Burgess said...

Hi MEL!
would love you to add my link and illdo the same for you..
cheers..
Fran