Sunday, July 30, 2006

Why?



This is a LO I did for a mini cyber crop challenge at Scrap World. We had to use 1 sheet of Cardstock, 3 PPs, buttons, ribbons and the title WHY?

So I did it about my feelings of fear as a mother, how I want to protect my child with all I have.

I have been scrapping today and have completed 3 cards and 3 LOs this weekend.

Wasn't feeling too well Friday and Saturday so i had a quiet one and watched a movie both nights instead of scrapping.

But Im feeling so much better now. Thanks for the comments girls, I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Anthea said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Mel!!

great LO, and love the new look!!

Jo said...

Hope you are feeling better. You have no reason to fear being a mother. You'll be the best you can be and your children will love you always for it. Beautiful l/o. You should be proud of yourself.

Keep well.

Jo.

Karen said...

Hope your feeling better Mel!!
Your photos of your little 'family' are lovely. As is the Lo you have done!

WOW..not long now! Good luck!!