Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday 14th.

Just wanted to start by saying, Happy Birthday to my nephew Jack. Its his 7th birthday today. Where does the time go? One minute they are a newborn in your arms, the next they are 7 and have a mind of their own. Lol

He told me tonight on the phone that he is having a pizza party on Sunday and going to see 'Cars' with his school friends.

Okay, I finished my first LO for the Queen of Paradise competition and uploaded it, so now Im working on the second LO. Its a single LO with the title "Famous Last Words", it has to be any size and contain at least 1 of each: PP, brads and/or eyelets, circles and has to have handwritten journalling.

After much thought, I printed off a couple of emails from Peter when he was in Banda Aceh (I know it was in January 2005, better late than never) and I have a couple of photos of him when he got home from Aceh. When he was there, I was starting to question my role as a defence wife and he said to me "Your stronger than you know" so this is the theme of my Famous Last words LO.

Better keep on with it, it has to be uploaded at midnight US Mountain time (14th July) which I calculate is around lunch time tomorrow, give or take an hour.

So goodnight and I'll talk to you soon.
Mel

No comments: